Are you Dr. Paterson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 Pitt Street
Jennerstown, PA 15547Phone(814) 629-5647Fax(814) 629-5273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Paterson, MD is a geriatrician in Jennerstown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Latrobe Area HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- Chemotherapy With or Without Trastuzumab After Surgery in Treating Women With Invasive Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Brufsky, A.M.,Tolentino, A.R.,Hossain, A.M.,Lyss, A.P.,DeNittis, A.S.,Paterson, A.H.,Thomas, A.,Conlin, A.K.,Eisemann, A.D.,Zibelli, A.M.,McIntosh, A.F.,Hamad, A.,Sanyal, A.,Tiersten, A.D.,Tevaarwerk, A.J...
- S0307 Zoledronate, Clodronate, or Ibandronate in Treating Women Who Have Undergone Surgery for Stage I, Stage II, or Stage III Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2005 Jul 01Paterson, A.H.,Falkson, C.I.,Dees, E.C.,Ingle, J.N.,Gralow, J.R.,Clemons, M.J.,Livingston, R.B.
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterJohnstown, Pennsylvania