Are you Dr. Remedios?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2720 Sunset Blvd
West Columbia, SC 29169Phone(803) 936-7679Fax(843) 692-1793
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Remedios, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in West Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Georgia, and Texas. He is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsComparison of sitting face-to-face intubation (two-person technique) with standard oral-tracheal intubation in novices: a mannequin study.Donna Venezia, Andrew Wackett, Alexander Remedios, V. Tarsia> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Dec 1
- 22 citationsAn evidence-based review of the efficacy of coal tar preparations in the treatment of psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.Jordan B. Slutsky, Richard A.F. Clark, Alexander A Remedios, Peter A Klein> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2010 Oct 1
- Lexington Medical CenterWest Columbia, South Carolina