Are you Dr. Rodriguez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Bay Pines Blvd
Bay Pines, FL 33744Phone(813) 748-8564
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Rodriguez, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bay Pines, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- UCSFFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1977 - 1979
- Naval HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1973 - 1976
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- A randomized trial of a single-dose rasburicase versus five-daily doses in patients at risk for tumor lysis syndrome.Vadhan-Raj S, Fayad LE, Fanale MA, Pro B, Rodriguez A, Hagemeister FB, Bueso-Ramos CE, Zhou X, McLaughlin PW, Fowler N, Shah J, Orlowski RZ, Samaniego F, Wang M, Corte...> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2012-06-01
- Molecular analysis of TCR clonotypes in LGL: a clonal model for polyclonal responses.O'Keefe, C.L., Plasilova, M., Wlodarski, M., Risitano, A.M., Rodriguez, A.R., Howe, E., Young, N.S., Hsi, E., Maciejewski, J.P.> ;J Immunol. 2004 Feb 1
- Phase II study of a high-dose ifosfamide-based chemotherapy regimen with growth factor rescue in recurrent aggressive NHL. High response rates and limited toxicity, bu...van Besien K, Rodriguez A, Tomany S, Younes A, Donato M, Sarris A, Giralt S, Mehra R, Andersson B, Gajewski J, Champlin R, Cabanillas F> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2001-02-01
- Join now to see all