Dr. Saker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office631 Professional Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Phone+1 770-963-8030Fax+1 770-339-9577
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1989 - 1991
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe significance of an elevated serum lysozyme value in acute myelogenous leukemia with eosinophilia.Lynn C. Moscinski, George Kasnic, Alexander Saker> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1992 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: