Dr. Schoofs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6301 N. Lucerne Ave
Kansas City, MO 64151Phone(816) 714-2500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
- Understanding Spring Sport Injuries with Saint Luke's Sports Medicine SpecialistsMay 7th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: