Dr. Sommers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office668 Maratech Ave # 4
Marathon, WI 54448Phone+1 888-885-4434
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 2017 - 2017
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPublic access defibrillationAlexander L Sommers, John R Slaby, Tom P. Aufderheide> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: