Dr. Sweidan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92707Phone(714) 542-1331
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sweidan is a Private Practice Physician in Orange County, California and a Clinical Professor of Neurological and Critical Care Medicine at the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Sweidan's dynamic skillset and education allows him to treat patients in Neurological/Critical Care medicine scenarios and as a traditional primary care physician. Dr. Sweidan is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Neurological/Critical Care Medicine and serves as Medical Director of Strong Families Medical Group, providing care to a diverse population.
Education & Training
- University of Medical Science PoznanClass of 2014
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineFellowship, Neuorcritical Care Medicine
- St Mary Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsElevations in High-Sensitive Cardiac Troponin T and N-Terminal Prohormone Brain Natriuretic Peptide Levels in the Serum Can Predict the Development of Anthracycline-In...Alina Bisoc, Daniel Ciurescu, Mariana Radoi, Monica M Tântu, Liliana Rogozea, Alexander J Sweidan, Daniela A. Bota> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2020 Mar 1
- 7 citationsQuantitative Pupillometry in the Intensive Care UnitMatthew M. Bower, Alexander J Sweidan, Jordan Xu, Sara Stern-Neze, Wengui Yu, Leonid Groysman> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsRefractory Central Neurogenic Hyperventilation: A Novel Approach Utilizing Mechanical Dead SpaceAlexander J Sweidan, Matthew M. Bower, Jeffrey Paullus, Michelle Sterpi, Sara Stern-Nezer, Cyrus K. Dastur, Wengui Yu, Leonid Groysman> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2019 Sep 4
- Join now to see all
- Neurocritical Care SocietyMember
- Spanish, Romanian, Polish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: