Dr. Villares is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6930 E Chauncey Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone+1 480-725-8627Fax+1 480-725-8629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 108 citationsManagement of gastrogastric fistulas after divided Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery for morbid obesity: analysis of 1292 consecutive patients and review of literatureLester Carrodeguas, Samuel Szomstein, Flavia Soto, Oliver Whipple, Conrad Simpfendorfer, John Paul Gonzalvo, Alexander Villares, Natan Zundel, Raul J. Rosenthal> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2005 Sep 1
- 4 citationsMyasthenia gravis improvement after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.Fernando Arias, Samuel Szomstein, Lester Carrodeguas, Priscila Antozzi, Alexander Villares, David Podkameni, Colleen Kennedy, Flavia Soto, Emmanuel Lo Menzo, Elias Cho...> ;Obesity Surgery. 2005 Apr 1
- 1 citationsTopical anesthesia-induced methemoglobinemia in bariatric surgery patients.Lester Carrodeguas, Samuel Szomstein, Jeffrey Jacobs, Fernando Arias, Priscila Antozzi, Flavia Soto, Natan Zundel, Oliver Whipple, Conrad Simpfendorfer, Richard Gordon...> ;Obesity Surgery. 2005 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: