Are you Dr. Voljavec?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11685 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076Phone(404) 256-1104Fax(404) 256-0321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Voljavec, MD is a board certified internist in Roswell, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Virginia, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1988 - 1991
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2010
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRenal amino acid transport in adults with oxidative phosphorylation diseasesJohn M. Shoffner, Alexander S. Voljavec, John Dixon, Allan E. Kaufman, Douglas C. Wallace, William E. Mitch> ;Kidney International. 1995 Apr 1
- 138 citationsLeber's hereditary optic neuropathy: a model for mitochondrial neurodegenerative diseases.Michael D. Brown, Alexander S. Voljavec, Marie T. Lott, Ian Macdonald, Douglas C. Wallace> ;The FASEB Journal. 1992 Jul 1
- 209 citationsMitochondrial DNA Complex I and III Mutations Associated with Leber's Hereditary Optic NeuropathyMichael D. Brown, Alexander S. Voljavec, Marie T. Lott, Antonio Torroni, Chi-Chuan Yang, Douglas C. Wallace> ;Genetics. 1992 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Northside HospitalAtlanta, Georgia