Alexander Weech, MD
- 415 Straight St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Phone: (513) 559-2580
Fax: (513) 559-2596
Dr. Weech's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Weech's Education & Medical Training
- University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- New York Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Weech's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Weech's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Idiopathic familial myocardiopathy in three generations: a clinical and pathologic study. Ross, R. S., Bulkley, B. H., Hutchins, G. M., Harshey, J. S., Jones, R. A., Kraus, H., Liebman, J., Thorne, C. M., Weinberg, S. B., Weech, A. A., Weech, A. A.; Am Heart J. 1978 Aug.
- John Howland Award Acceptance Address. From the American Pediatric Society, April 27, 1977, San Francisco, California. Weech, A. A.; Pediatr Res. 1978 Mar.
- The red tide and other phytoplanktonic thoughts. Weech, A. A.; J Fla Med Assoc. 1976 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. Alexander Weech, Dr. Alexander Weech, MD, Dr. A Weech
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Weech's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, OH)
- Steven Sand, MD
- James Shaw, MD
- Michael Zeola, MD
- Mary Lenkay, MD
- Mackenzie Varkula, DO
- Brian Mcconville, MD
- Rhamey Tubbs, DO
- Amy Merker, MD
- Robert Newman, MD
- Jera Barrett, MD