Dr. Canetti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-0959Fax+1 212-305-7400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Considerations in Working with Youth from Diverse Populations.Warren Yiu Kee Ng, Alexandra Canetti, Denise Leung> ;Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2022 Oct 1
- 12 citationsDepression among Youth Living with HIV/AIDS.Tami D. Benton, Warren Yiu Kee Ng, Denise Leung, Alexandra Canetti, Niranjan S. Karnik> ;Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2019 Jul 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: