Dr. Dresel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8210 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 369-4571
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsLaparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in morbidly obese and super morbidly obese patientsAlexandra Dresel, Joseph A. Kuhn, Todd M. McCarty> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2004 Feb 1
- 59 citationsEstablishing a laparoscopic gastric bypass programAlexandra Dresel, Joseph A. Kuhn, Matthew V. Westmoreland, Loraye J. Talaasen, Todd M. McCarty> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2002 Dec 1
- 9 citationsSentinel node biopsy site used as full thickness skin graft donor for cutaneous melanoma.Alexandra Dresel, Joseph A. Kuhn, Todd M. McCarty> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2002 Aug 1
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: