Dr. Flamm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-6820Fax(717) 531-4702
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexandra Flamm is a dermatologist in Hershey, PA and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 5 years. She specializes in dermatopathology and is experienced in dermatology.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2012, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Characterization of Biopsies by Dermatologists and Nonphysician Providers in the Medicare Population: A Rapidly Changing Landscape.Alexandra Flamm, Daniel M. Siegel> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2021 Aug 4
- E/M Coding in 2021: The Times (and More) Are A-Changin'.Alexandra Flamm, Alina Bridges, Daniel M Siegel> ;Cutis. 2021 Jun 1
- Reducing Discomfort and Irritation Related to Surgical Loop Masks in the Era of COVID-19: A Quality Improvement Initiative.Surav M Sakya, Ryan M Svoboda, Yesul Kim, Alexandra Flamm> ;Dermatitis. 2021 Mar 2
- Join now to see all
- Salon Workers Are Holding on to Their Masks, and Not Just Because of Covid-19June 23rd, 2021
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: