Dr. Starks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 N Pointe Blvd
Lancaster, PA 17601
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rothman InstituteFellowship, Shoulder & Elbow Orthopaedic Surgery, 2019 - 2020
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThromboembolism After Intramedullary Nailing for Metastatic Bone Lesions.Brandon Shallop, Alexandria Starks, Simon Greenbaum, David S. Geller, Alan Lee, John E. Ready, Geno J. Merli, Mitchell Maltenfort, John Abraham> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2015 Sep 16
- 24 citationsInputs drive cell phenotype variabilityJames Park, Anthony Brureau, Kate F Kernan, Alexandria Starks, Sonali Gulati, Babatunde A. Ogunnaike, James S. Schwaber, Rajanikanth Vadigepalli> ;Genome Research. 2014 Mar 26
- 2 citationsResection of soft tissue tumors extending through the obturator ring.Alexandria Starks, Lifei Guo, John Abraham> ;Orthopedics. 2013 Sep 1
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General HospitalLancaster, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: