Dr. Johns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1906 Steilcoom Blvd
Lakewood, WA 98498Phone(253) 582-8900
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified Family Medicine physician with a passion for OB and an affinity to addiction medicine. My hope to obtain Addiction Medicine Board certification in the coming years. I intend partnering with patients, both obstetric and otherwise in their journey to recovery.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFaculty Development - Family Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- Swedish Medical CenterFellowship, Obstetrics, 2008 - 2009
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: