Dr. Scaparotti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29800 Bainbridge Rd
Solon, OH 44139Phone(440) 519-6800Fax(440) 519-3002
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Higher incidence of perineal community acquired MRSA infections among toddlers.McCullough, A. C.,Seifried, M.,Zhao, X.,Haase, J.,Kabat, W. J.,Yogev, R.,Blumenthal, R. M.,Mukundan, D.> ;BMC Pediatr. 2011 Oct 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: