Dr. Arline is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3670 Parker Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81008Phone(303) 338-4545Fax(719) 560-4770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Babesiosis in California.Jerant, A. F., Arline, A. D.> ;West J Med. 1993 Jun
- Effect of terbutaline tocolysis on infant birthweight.Robins, G. W., Blount, B. W., Arline, A.> ;J Fam Pract. 1995 Jun
- Parkview Medical CenterPueblo, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: