Are you Dr. Kobak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Glendale Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 531-7500Fax(219) 464-8823
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alfred Kobak, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Valparaiso, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1964 - 1965
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1960 - 1962
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1965 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsChildbirth pain relieved by combined paracervical and pudendal nerve blocks.Alfred J. Kobak, Max S. Sadove> ;JAMA. 1963 Mar 16
- 3 citationsRegional Analgesia In ObstetricsMax S. Sadove, Alfred J. Kobak, E. Trier Mörch> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 1961 Jan 1
- 4 citationsEclampsia without convulsions. Eclamptic lesions in fatal maternal cases with and without clinical pre-eclampsia.Philip J. Stein, Alfred J. Kobak, Paul B. Szanto, George Moran> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1960 Feb 1
- Join now to see all