Are you Dr. Kopf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-263-5260Fax+1 518-668-9211
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alfred Kopf, MD is a board certified dermatologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1953 - 1954
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandInternship, Transitional Year, 1951 - 1952
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1953 - 2016
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsInfluence of time on dermoscopic diagnosis and managementNatalia Jaimes, Stephen W. Dusza, Elizabeth A. Quigley, Ralph P. Braun, Susana Puig, Josep Malvehy, Harald Kittler, Harold S. Rabinovitz, Margaret Oliviero, H. Peter S...> ;Australasian Journal of Dermatology. 2013 May 1
- 16 citationsDermoscopy of acral melanoma: a multicenter study on behalf of the international dermoscopy society.Ralph P. Braun, Luc Thomas, Stephen W. Dusza, Olivier Gaide, Scott W. Menzies, Stéphane Dalle, Andreas Blum, Giuseppe Argenziano, Iris Zalaudek, Alfred W. Kopf, Harold...> ;Dermatology. 2013 Jan 1
- 4 citationsLetter: “Mushroom-Cloud Sign” of MelanomaMatthew J. Mahlberg, Charlotte Hwa, Alfred W. Kopf, Jennifer A. Stein> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2011 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Blood Test Can Measure Effectiveness of Treatments for Aggressive Skin CancersMay 15th, 2019
- Blood Test That Monitors Dead Cancer Cell DNA Better at Tracking Spread of MelanomaJanuary 11th, 2016
- Weekly Cancer News: Latest Developments in Cancer Research and Treatment for the Week of May 19, 2019June 5th, 2019
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan HospitalNew York, New York