Dr. Echeverria is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1504 Taub Loop
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 713-873-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2014 - 2018
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2013 - 2017
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of Quality of Life on Radiation Adherence for Patients With Cervical Cancer in an Urban Safety Net Health System.Alison K Yoder, Elizabeth Dong, Xiaoman Yu, Alfredo Echeverria, Shelly Sharma, Jane Montealegre, Michelle S Ludwig> ;International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2022 Oct 10
- Endoscopic assessment of radiological stage IVA cervical cancer: A bivariate meta-analysis supporting an evidence-based staging algorithm proposal.Lucas G Sapienza, Justin J Thomas, Timothy N Showalter, Alfredo E Echeverria, Michelle S Ludwig, Albert C Chen, Eunji Jo, Vinícius F Calsavara, Susan G Hilsenbeck, Anu...> ;Gynecologic oncology. 2022 Jun 1
- Could patients benefit from whole-brain radiotherapy with unilateral hippocampus sparing?Lucas Gomes Sapienza, Michelle Ludwig, Jacob Mandel, Dung H. Nguyen, Alfredo Echeverria> ;Reports of Practical Oncology & Radiotherapy. 2021 Mar 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: