Are you Dr. Ahmed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office838 Kiehl Dr
Lemoyne, PA 17043Phone(717) 379-0651
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ali Ahmed, MD is a psychiatrist in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1979
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of discontinuation of digoxin versus continuation at low serum digoxin concentrations in chronic heart failure.Ahmed, A.,Gambassi, G.,Weaver, M. T.,Young, J. B.,Wehrmacher, W. H.,Rich, M. W.> ;Am. J. Cardiol.. 2007 Jul 17
- Use of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors in Patients with Heart Failure and Renal Insufficiency: How Concerned Should We Be by the Rise in Serum Creatinine?Ahmed, A.> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2002 Jul 23