Dr. Berry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office285 N Lilley Rd
Canton, MI 48187Phone(734) 495-1506Fax(734) 495-1780
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- Beaumont HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EMA EMR, Modernizing Medicine, Inc., 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTwo brothers with mild congenital erythropoietic porphyria due to a novel genotype.Ali A. Berry, Robert J. Desnick, Kenneth H. Astrin, Junard Shabbeer, Anne W. Lucky, Henry W. Lim> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2005 Dec 1
- Restoration Robotics™ to Participate in the Annual Meeting of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)February 15th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: