Are you Dr. Eldin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Memorial Drive
Alton, IL 63136Phone(618) 463-7311
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ali Eldin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Alton, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Missouri. He is affiliated with Christian Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1987
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Atraumatic acute upper limb ischemia: a series of 64 patients in a Middle East tertiary vascular center and literature review.Sultan, S., Evoy, D., Eldin, A. S., Eldeeb, M., Elmehairy, N.> ;Vasc Surg. 2001 May 01
- Studies on the hemostatic mechanisms in viral infections.Eldin, A. S., Kotb, A., Mohieldin, O., Gabr, M.> ;Gaz Egypt Paediatr Assoc. 1974 Jan 01
- Christian HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri