Dr. Ghorbani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7610 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912Phone(301) 270-4360Fax(301) 270-4319
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Canadian Security Institute LaunchesJanuary 24th, 2017
- UNB Opens Cybersecurity Research Hub with IBM Partnership, $4.5 Million in FundingJanuary 16th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: