Dr. Hamza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11700 N Meridian St
Carmel, IN 46032Phone+1 317-688-2000Fax+1 317-688-2001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVagal Paraganglioma: A Rare Finding in a 31-Year-Old Male.Yashfeen Ahmed, Anum Arif, Ahsin Manzoor Bhatti, Shahbaz Ali Nasir, Sabih Nofal, Ali Hamza, Usman Jamil Mughal> ;Cureus. 2021 Oct 1
- A Rare Case of Homocysteinemia Presenting With Multiple Aneurysms in an Adolescent Boy.Ali Hamza, Anum Arif, Ahsin Manzoor Bhatti, Bismah Riaz, Usman Jamil Mughal, Yashfeen Ahmed, Saman Tanveer> ;Cureus. 2021 Sep 13
- 29 citationsPrognostic significance of the number of lymph nodes examined in patients with lymph node-negative breast carcinoma.Patricia G. Moorman, Ali Hamza, Jeffrey R. Marks, John A. Olson> ;Cancer. 2001 Jun 15
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: