Dr. Yusufali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office31 SE 5th St.
Miami, FL 33131Phone(832) 692-2686
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAdult renal sarcoma: A rare case of recurrence 13 years after initial resection.Mahmoud Alameddine, Ian Zheng, Ali Yusufali, Nicholas Mackrides, Gaetano Ciancio> ;Clinical Case Reports. 2019 Jan 1
- 4 citationsStricter ioPTH criterion for successful parathyroidectomy in stage III CKD patients with primary hyperparathyroidismSophia Liu, Ali Yusufali, Melissa L. Mao, Zahra F. Khan, Josefina C. Farrá, John I. Lew> ;Surgery. 2018 Dec 1
- 2 citationsKidney Autotransplantation: Between the Past and the FutureMahmoud Alameddine, Zhobin Moghadamyeghaneh, Ali Yusufali, Alexa Marie Collazo, Joshua S. Jue, Ian Zheng, Mahmoud Morsi, Nachiketh Soodana Prakash, Javier González> ;Current Urology Reports. 2018 Feb 5
- Join now to see all
- American College of Emergency PhysiciansMember
- Florida College of Emergency PhysiciansMember
- Emergency Medicine Residents AssociationMember
- American Medical AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: