Dr. Jahan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3999 Richmond Rd
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone(440) 593-1540
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsPre-existing do-not-resuscitate orders are not associated with increased postoperative morbidity at 30 days in surgical patients.Leif Saager, Andrea Kurz, Anupa Deogaonkar, Jing You, Edward J. Mascha, Ali Jahan, Patricia L. Turner, Daniel I. Sessler, Alparslan Turan> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2011 May 1
- 1 citationsSeptic shock in the postoperative patient: three important management decisions.Ali Jahan> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- 1 citationsUse of propofol to control refractory involuntary movements.David Lardizabal, Vivek Sabharwal, Ali Jahan, Samay Jain, Christopher Snyder, Marc J. Popovich, Michael A. DeGeorgia> ;Neurocritical Care. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: