Are you Dr. Kizilbash?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 122 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1110 Cottonwood Ln
Irving, TX 75038Phone+1 972-607-2525Fax+1 972-252-8837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ali Kizilbash, MD is a cardiologist in Irving, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Irving and Medical City Las Colinas.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1999
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRelation of echocardiographic wall motion score index and response to dobutamine stress to defibrillation threshold at the time of implantation of a cardiac defibrilla...Ali M. Kizilbash, Paul A. Grayburn, Prasad Anand, Robert C. Kowal, Richard L. Page, Kim Smith, Mohamed H. Hamdan> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2005 May 1
- 27 citationsBiventricular pacing reduces the induction of monomorphic ventricular tachycardia: a potential mechanism for arrhythmia suppression.Robert C. Kowal, Stephen L. Wasmund, Michael L. Smith, Niraj Sharma, George N. Carayannopoulos, Brian Le, John Cogan, Ali M. Kizilbash, Jose A. Joglar, Mohamed H. Hamdan> ;Heart Rhythm. 2004 Sep 1
- 81 citationsOverweight and Sympathetic Overactivity in Black AmericansNicola Abate, Yasser Mansour, Meryem Tuncel, Debbie Arbique, Bahman Chavoshan, Ali M. Kizilbash, Temple Howell-Stampley, Wanpen Vongpatanasin, Ronald G. Victor> ;Hypertension. 2001 Sep 1
- Join now to see all