Dr. Tajlil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3941 J St
Sacramento, CA 95819Phone(916) 733-6890Fax(916) 733-6849
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Health CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1980
- Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Class of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHyperintense ipsilateral cortical sulci on FLAIR imaging in carotid stenosis: ivy sign equivalent from enlarged leptomeningeal collateralsLotfi Hacein-Bey, Govind Mukundan, Kavian Shahi, Hung Chan, Ali T. Tajlil> ;Clinical Imaging. 2014 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: