Are you Dr. Tang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alice Tang, MD is an internist in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMaternity and paternity leave in otolaryngology residency training in the United States.Alice Tang, Adam Miller, Samantha J. Hauff, Charles M. Myer, Vinita Takiar, Rebecca J. Howell, Jonathan Mark> ;Laryngoscope. 2019 May 1
- 10 citationsHigh-risk pathological features at the time of salvage surgery predict poor survival after definitive therapy in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Sulsal Haque, Vidhya Karivedu, Muhammed K. Riaz, David Leo Choi, Logan Roof, Sarah Z. Hassan, Zheng Zhu, Roman Jandarov, Vinita Takiar, Alice Tang, Trisha Wise-Draper> ;Oral Oncology. 2019 Jan 1
- 3 citationsSexism and Sexual Harassment: Considering the Impact on Medical Students, Residents, and Junior Faculty.Alice Tang, Allen M. Seiden> ;Laryngoscope. 2018 Jul 30
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical CenterSan Francisco, California