Dr. Barnes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1438 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone+1 314-977-4866
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Zucker Hillside HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2015 - 2017
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2017 - 2024
- IL State License 2021 - 2023
- NY State License 2015 - 2019
- NJ State License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Meralgia Paresthetica Successfully Treated with Palmithoylethanolamide.Rocco Salvatore Calabrò, Carmela Casella, Alfredo Manuli, David Militi, Giuseppe Gervasi> ;Innovations in clinical neuroscience. 2020 Jul 1
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: