Dr. Devine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Health Cir
Lexington, VA 24450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- A Model for Implementation of Cervical Cancer Screening and HPV Vaccination the Emergency Department: a Pilot Study Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Alicia Devine, MD
Publications & Presentations
- A model for the implementation of cervical cancer screening and human papillomavirus vaccination in the ED: a pilot study.Alicia S. Devine, Jon D Mason, Nicole Rankins, Ta-tanisha Favor, Valerie Baur, Reina Parker, Sarah Baddorf, Mary McCarthy, Lucie Ford, Tina D. Cunningham> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Mar 1
- 4 citationsPhysical examination combined with focused assessment with sonography for trauma examination to clear hemodynamically stable blunt abdominal trauma patients.Donald V. Byars, Alicia S. Devine, Christopher J. Maples, Alexander Yeats, Krista Greene> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Oct 1
- 37 citationsComparison of traditional versus high-fidelity simulation in the retention of ACLS knowledge.Bruce M. Lo, Alicia S. Devine, David Evans, Donald V. Byars, Olive Y. Lamm, Rusty J. Lee, Sean M. Lowe, Laura L. Walker> ;Resuscitation. 2011 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: