Dr. Layug is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Woodland Rd
Stoneham, MA 02180Phone(781) 662-2243Fax(781) 662-4878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pondville HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1972 - 1976
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1971 - 1972
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1969 - 1971
- Malden HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Consequences of postoperative alterations in respiratory mechanics.Ali, J., Weisel, R. D., Layug, A. B., Kripke, B. J., Hechtman, H. B.> ;Am J Surg. 1974 Sep 01
- Spirometry and the mechanisms of pulmonary complications following elective surgery.Ali, J., Weisel, R., Layug, A., Kripke, B., Hechtman, H. B.> ;Int Surg. 1975 Jun 01
- MelroseWakefield HealthcareMelrose, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: