Dr. Orkiszewska is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4838 E Baseline Rd
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(480) 981-2400Fax(480) 981-2407
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2002
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Surgery, 1996 - 1998
- Medical University of WarsawClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsNormal Human Immune Peritoneal Cells: Phenotypic CharacteristicsUrszula Kubicka, Waldemar L. Olszewski, Jadwiga Maldyki, Zbigniew Thad Wierzbicki, Alicja Orkiszewska> ;Immunobiology. 1989 Nov 1
- Clinical evaluation of a new antilithiatic drug, "Debelysin".Krzeski, T., Borówka, A., Gustowski, W., Atal, C. K., Orkiszewska, A.> ;Pol J Pharmacol Pharm. 1983
- [A non-invasive method of blood flow measurement in the arms of patients with arteriovenous fistulas of the Brescia type].Orkiszewska, A.> ;Pol Tyg Lek. 1987 Oct 19
- Join now to see all
- Banner Gateway Medical CenterGilbert, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: