Dr. Tisack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3031 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202Phone(313) 916-2600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 2013 - 2016
- Beaumont Hospital, DearbornInternship, Transitional Year, 2012 - 2013
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Disseminated vesicles and necrotic papules.David Oberlin, Alison Tisack, Marsha L. Chaffins> ;Cutis. 2018 Apr 1
- 1 citationsErythema dyschromicum perstans in a Caucasian pediatric patient.Alison M Tisack, Richard H. Huggins, Henry W. Lim> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2013 Jul 1
- Henry Ford HospitalDetroit, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: