Dr. Mishra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Gallows Rd
Department of Medicine, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
Falls Church, VA 22042Phone(703) 776-3582Fax(703) 776-3020
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alita Mishra is an internist in Falls Church, VA and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and has been in practice 17 years. She is also the founding Program Director for Inova's Internal Medicine Residency Program which started in 2013.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 1999
Publications & Presentations
- Liver Transplant Center Size and The Impact on the Clinical Outcomes and Resource Utilization.Saleh A. Alqahtani, Maria Stepanova, Khaled W. Kabbara, Issah Younossi, Alita Mishra, Zobair M. Younossi> ;Transplantation. 2021 Aug 5
- Recent Trends in the Global Burden of Hepatitis B Virus: 2007-2017.James Paik, Youssef Younossi, Linda Henry, Alita Mishra, Zobair M. Younossi> ;Gastroenterology. 2021 Jan 6
- The Growing Burden of Disability Related to Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Data From the Global Burden of Disease 2007‐2017James Paik, Pegah Golabi, Youssef Younossi, Manirath K. Srishord, Alita Mishra, Zobair M. Younossi> ;Hepatology communications. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: