Are you Dr. Maslova?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Pershing St
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-273-2344Fax+1 718-273-2377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alla Maslova, MD is a nephrologist in Staten Island, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island, and New York Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Orenburg State Medical Academy Class of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
- New York Community HospitalBrooklyn, New York
- Mount Sinai BrooklynBrooklyn, New York