Dr. Kaplan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Station Avenue
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone+1 207-373-6848Fax+1 207-373-6849
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2023
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Stopping the Slide to Research FraudFebruary 13th, 2017
- Freeport School Board Considers Proposal for Hybrid Return to EducationAugust 7th, 2020
- Mid Coast HospitalBrunswick, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: