Are you Dr. Krusell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Medical Park Dr
Concord, NC 28025Phone(704) 403-1766Fax(704) 403-1096
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allan Krusell, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Concord, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus and Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1989 - 1991
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 235 citationsDiagnosis and management of tickborne rickettsial diseases: Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichioses, and anaplasmosis--United States: a practical guide for physicia...Alice S. Chapman, Johan S. Bakken, Scott M. Folk, Christopher D. Paddock, Karen C. Bloch, Allan Krusell, Daniel J. Sexton, Steven C. Buckingham, Gary S. Marshall, Greg...> ;Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2006 Mar 31
- 17 citationsRickettsialpox in North Carolina: a case report.Allan Krusell, James A. Comer, Daniel J. Sexton> ;Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2002 Jul 1
- Serum protein-binding characteristics of vancomycin.Sun, H., Maderazo, E. G., Krusell, A. R.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1993 May