Are you Dr. Garcia-Cantu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 E Hackberry Ave
McAllen, TX 78501Phone(615) 355-3451Fax(956) 992-9847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allegra Garcia-Cantu, MD is a family physician in McAllen, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico, Michigan, and Indiana. She is affiliated with South Texas Health System and VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Toxicology of fires: an emerging clinical concern.Decker, W. J., Garcia-Cantu, A.> ;Vet Hum Toxicol. 1986 Oct 01