Are you Dr. Barnes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1541 Kings Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone+1 318-675-5000Fax+1 318-675-8218
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allen Barnes, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, California, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport and Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Academic Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1964 - 1967
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Internship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1961 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1995 - 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe laguna beach experiment as a community approach to family counselling for drug abuse problems in youthLouis A. Gottschalk, Gilbert C. Morrison, Robert Drury, Allen C. Barnes> ;Comprehensive Psychiatry. 1970 May 1
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Academic Medical CenterShreveport, Louisiana
- Ochsner LSU Health ShreveportShreveport, Louisiana