Dr. Butler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2406 Lighthouse Manor Drive
Gainesville, GA 30501Phone+1 770-536-4352Fax+1 770-532-8165
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2013
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsAcute external laryngeal trauma: experience with 112 patientsAllen P Butler, Brennan P Wood, Ashli K. O'Rourke, Edward S. Porubsky> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2005 May 1
- 29 citationsA case of external carotid artery pseudoaneurysm from hyoid bone fracture.A. S. Campbell, Allen P Butler, Oscar H Grandas> ;American Surgeon. 2003 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: