Are you Dr. Dietrich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(603) 650-4000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allen Dietrich, MD is a family physician in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Cambridge Health AllianceInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1982 - 2012
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected Member Institute of Medicine, 1996
- A Telephone-Based Prevention Care Manager in Increasing Screening Rates for Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer in Minority and Low-Income Women Start of enrollment: 2001 Nov 01
- Helping Women Stay Up-To-Date With Cancer Screening By Using a Prevention Care Manager or Usual Care Start of enrollment: 2007 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- Integrating Cancer Screening and Mental Health Services in Primary Care: Protocol and Baseline Results of a Patient-Centered Outcomes Intervention StudyJonathan N. Tobin, Andrea Cassells, Elisa S. Weiss, T. J. Lin, Tameir Holder, Gianni Carrozzi, Franco Barsanti, Alejandra Morales, Alison Maling, Maria Espejo, Amanda ...> ;Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 2021 Jan 1
- Panic results in unique molecular and network changes in the amygdala that facilitate fear responses.Molosh, A. I.,Dustrude, E. T.,Lukkes, J. L.,Fitz, S. D.,Caliman, I. F.,Abreu, ARR.,Dietrich, A. D.,Truitt, W. A.,Ver Donck, L.,Ceusters, M.,Kent, J. M.,Johnson, P. L.,...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2018 Aug 16
- 3 citationsJoint principles: Integrating behavioral health care into the patient-centered medical homeMac Baird, Alexander Blount, Stacy Brungardt, Perry Dickinson, Allen J. Dietrich, Ted Epperly, Larry A. Green, Douglas E. Henley, Rodger Kessler, Neil Korsen, Susan H....> ;Families, Systems, & Health. 2014 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Depression Treatment Non Medication 2018September 22nd, 2018
- Dietrich Receives Curtis G. Hames Research Award, Call for New Model PapersJuly 1st, 2005
- The Manual of Intervention Strategies to Increase Mammography RatesSeptember 24th, 2019