Dr. Burdette is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455Fax(717) 531-4445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1998 - 2002
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Biliary Drainage Before and After Liver Resection for Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma.Laura M. Enomoto, Matthew E B Dixon, Allene S. Burdette, Niraj J. Gusani> ;American Surgeon. 2020 Jul 15
- 41 citationsFractured Bard Recovery, G2, and G2 express inferior vena cava filters: incidence, clinical consequences, and outcomes of removal attempts.Kanupriya Vijay, Joseph A. Hughes, Allene S. Burdette, Leslie B. Scorza, Harjit Singh, Peter N. Waybill, Frank C. Lynch> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2012 Feb 1
- 11 citationsMultiple Sequence Variants in Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Cases: Illustration of Complexity in Molecular Diagnostic InterpretationJamie McDonald, Friederike Gedge, Allene Burdette, James Carlisle, Changkuoth Jock Bukjiok, Michelle Fox, Pinar Bayrak-Toydemir> ;The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics. 2009 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: