Dr. Cogar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Dededo, GU 96912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEndothelin concentrations in preterm infants treated with human recombinant erythropoietin.Allison A. Cogar, Carol H. Hartenberger, Robin K. Ohls> ;Neonatology. 2000 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: