Dr. Hamilos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHarvard Medical School
Boston, MA 02115
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 78 citationsElectroencephalogram signatures of ketamine anesthesia-induced unconsciousness.Oluwaseun Akeju, Andy Song, Allison E. Hamilos, Kara J. Pavone, Francisco J. Flores, Emery N. Brown, Patrick L. Purdon> ;Clinical Neurophysiology. 2016 Jun 1
- 29 citationsGABAA circuit mechanisms are associated with ether anesthesia-induced unconsciousness.Oluwaseun Akeju, Allison E. Hamilos, Andy Song, Kara J. Pavone, Patrick L. Purdon, Emery N. Brown> ;Clinical Neurophysiology. 2016 Jun 1
- 57 citationsApplication of biomaterials to advance induced pluripotent stem cell research and therapyZhixiang Tong, Aniruddh Solanki, Allison E. Hamilos, Oren Levy, Kendall Wen, Xiaolei Yin, Jeffrey M. Karp> ;The EMBO Journal. 2015 Apr 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: