Dr. Remo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Eoff St
Wheeling, WV 26003Phone+1 304-234-8177
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 2013 - 2025
- OH State License 2013 - 2024
- FL State License 2022 - 2024
- PA State License 2016 - 2024
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Addiction Medicine (CAQ)
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsHeightened Resting Neural Activity Predicts Exaggerated Stressor-Evoked Blood Pressure ReactivityPeter J. Gianaros, Lei K. Sheu, Allison M. Remo, Israel C. Christie, Hugo D. Crtichley, Jiongjiong Wang> ;Hypertension. 2009 May 1
- 31 citationsIncreased circulating interleukin (IL)-23 in children with malarial anemia: In vivo and in vitro relationship with co-regulatory cytokines IL-12 and IL-10John M. Ong’echa, Allison M. Remo, Jan Kristoff, James B. Hittner, Tom Were, Collins Ouma, RO Otieno, John M. Vulule, Christopher C. Keller, Gordon A. Awandare, Dougla...> ;Clinical Immunology. 2008 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: