Dr. Tam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1825 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(415) 476-2757Fax(415) 476-9305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2013 - 2018
- University of HawaiiClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics and Genomics
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsImproved clinical outcome following liver transplant in patients with ethylmalonic encephalopathy.Allison Tam, Noura S. AlDhaheri, Krupa Mysore, Mary Elizabeth M. Tessier, John A. Goss, Luis A. Fernandez, Anthony M. D'Alessandro, Jessica Scott Schwoerer, Gregory M....> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2019 Jun 1
- 6 citationsGrowth characteristics in individuals with osteogenesis imperfecta in North America: results from a multicenter study.Mahim Jain, Allison Tam, Jay R. Shapiro, Robert D. Steiner, Peter A. Smith, Michael B. Bober, Tracy Hart, David Cuthbertson, Jeffrey P. Krischer, Mary A. Mullins, Suni...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2019 Feb 1
- 8 citationsA multicenter study to evaluate pulmonary function in osteogenesis imperfecta.Allison Tam, Shan Chen, Evan Schauer, Ingo Grafe, Venkata Bandi, Jay R Shapiro, Robert D. Steiner, Peter A. Smith, Michael B. Bober, Tracy Hart, David Cuthbertson, Jef...> ;Clinical Genetics. 2018 Sep 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: