Dr. Tam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1825 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-2757Fax+1 415-476-9305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston)Residency, Pediatrics, 2013 - 2018
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics and Genomics
Publications & Presentations
- EMILIN1 deficiency causes arterial tortuosity with osteopenia and connects impaired elastogenesis with defective collagen fibrillogenesis.Christin S Adamo, Aude Beyens, Alvise Schiavinato, Douglas R Keene, Sara F Tufa, Matthias Mörgelin, Jürgen Brinckmann, Takako Sasaki, Anja Niehoff, Maren Dreiner, Lore...> ;American Journal of Human Genetics. 2022 Dec 1
- 6 citationsGeneralized metabolic bone disease and fracture risk in Rothmund-Thomson syndromeFelicia Cao, Linchao Lu, Steven A. Abrams, Keli M. Hawthorne, Allison Tam, Weidong Jin, Brian Dawson, Roman J. Shypailo, Hao Liu, Brendan Lee, Sandesh C.S. Nagamani, L...> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 2017 Aug 15
- 1 citationsImpact of the COVID-19 pandemic on medical genetics and genomics training: Perspective from clinical trainees.Jirat Chenbhanich, Anne Slavotinek, Allison Tam> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: