Dr. Idriss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1451 irvine boulevard
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 838-8408Fax(714) 838-0025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Almoatazbellah Idriss is an endocrinologist in Tustin, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Long Beach Medical Center, Saddleback Medical Center, and UCI Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Cairo University School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish and Arabic. He specializes in diabetes and lipid metabolism.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2003 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDr Google: The readability and accuracy of patient education websites for Graves' disease treatment.Amanda C. Purdy, Almoatazbellah M Idriss, Susan Ahern, Elizabeth Lin, Dawn M. Elfenbein> ;Surgery. 2017 Aug 30
- 78 citationsInsulin Therapy and Glycemic Control in Hospitalized Patients with Diabetes During Enteral Nutrition Therapy: A Randomized Controlled Clinical TrialAlmoatazbellah M Idriss, A James Moser, Mary T Korytkowski> ;Diabetes Care. 2009 Apr 1
- Spanish, Arabic
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: