Are you Dr. Molarte?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 S Main St
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 836-6607Fax(714) 836-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Althea Molarte, MD is an ophthalmologist in Orange, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Children’s Health Orange County (CHOC) and St. Joseph Hospital Orange.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1985 - 1988
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsClinical Characteristics and Surgical Treatment of Intermittent Esotropia/Clinical Characteristics and Surgical Treatment of Intermittent Esotropia: DiscussionAlthea B Molarte, Arthur L. Rosenbaum, Gunter K. von Noorden> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 1991 May 1
- 15 citationsThe Fixed and Dilated Pupils of Premature NeonatesSherwin J. Isenberg, Althea B Molarte, Marisel Vazquez> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1990 Aug 1
- 41 citationsVertical rectus muscle transposition surgery for Duane's syndrome.Althea B Molarte, Arthur L. Rosenbaum> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 1990 Jul 1
- Join now to see all